Jetson - Leather
DESIGN BRUNO MATHSSON, 1969
Jetson is an icon of Swedish furniture design. This collaboration between Mathsson and DUX was unveiled at Nordiska Galleriet in Stockholm in 1969. It features a hollowed seat and high, ergonomically designed back with headrest and an exclusive memory function frame, allowing the chair to rotate back to its original position at rest.
This 50th Anniversary edition is now available.
- Chrome plated stand.
- Available in fabric or leather.
- Seat section in tubing with bearing woven fabric leather edging.
- Cushion stuffed with polyether.
- Chrome-plated frame with roto construction.
- Pipe frame with load-bearing fabric.
- Border shoe in leather. Cushion paded with polyether.
- Chromed stand with rotor construction and memory.
- In the case of a full-seated seat element, the wearing fabric is in Flax.
Checking your rate will not affect your credit score. There's no obligation to purchase when you prequalify for financing. Pay for your order over 12 months interest free, or 24 or 36 months at competitive interest rates*
*Example payments are based on the listed product price(s) assuming a 36-month loan term and 9.99% APR. Subject to approval of credit application. Rates range from 0% to 29.99% APR, resulting in, for example, 36 monthly payments of $32.26 at 9.99% APR, per $1,000 borrowed. APRs will vary depending on credit qualifications, loan amount, and term. Bread© pay-over-time plans are loans made by Comenity Capital Bank.
- Calculated at Checkout